Saturday, April 2, 2011

whew! the show was great!

the spring bling show was a hit! i can now make the first notch in my proverbial craft show belt.  


my throw-it-together-at-the-last-minute booth.  thanks to mama jane for the beautiful tulips!


i was so lucky to have my friend, melissa (of melissa k hoy jewelry designs) and her family (mama kemps and three sisters) coach me through it. mama kemps was the brainchild and event planner extraordinaire!


melissa's booth makes me REALLY want my own banner


also could not have made it through without the uber efforts of my friend, jenni. she was invaluable today! she's always invaluable...but even more so today.


thank you to everyone who came to the show [insert an extra special shout-out to gina]. i had a lot of fun.  made some sales. took some custom orders. and learned a lot!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...