Monday, February 14, 2011

happy [heart] day...love, darth vader

I love this idea that is circulating the blog world for today...i normally would link back and credit the idea, but i've seen it so many places, i don't know who to credit!

Anyway, these are the most adorable valentines' day cards. We made them for my 2nd grader and preschooler (even though the 2nd grader is home sick today, boo).

Here's how they turned out:








And here is my Star Wars-loving son's valentines' box.  It was totally his idea to use his old halloween costume to create a Darth Vader box.  The message on the front was his idea as well (Luke, I am your valentine).  I only came up with the felt for the cape, he did the rest!


a hole cut under darth vader's mouth gladly accepts valentines' cards and candy (yum yum!)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...